Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
Sísele Housing for Women who are Older (formerly known as the New Marr) is a residential supportive housing program for women age 45 and older.
The goal of the program is to support women to access community services and to live independently of violence and abuse, all within a harm-reduction framework. Sísele has 32 rooms, each with its own bathroom, fridge and cooktop.
There is a communal kitchen on the second floor, as well as an exterior courtyard and a laundry room, and common lounges on the third and fourth floors. Coffee and a light breakfast are put out each morning. The third floor lounge is equipped with a communal TV, telephone and internet access.
Phone: (604) 251-1094
Browse our Housing Resources by City
- Sue Bujold Floor
- Sorella Housing for Women and Children
- Sísele (SEE-SE-LA) Housing for Women who are Older
- Sereenas Housing for Women
- Secord Housing for Women
- Rice Block Support Recovery Housing for Women
- Imouto Housing for Young Women
- Empress Rooms
- Bridge Transition Program for Women
- Bridge Housing for Women
- 420 Hawks Avenue
- Olivia Skye